Full Time Store Manager/Marketing Specialist
- Oversees daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Interacts with customers and dealing with customers' inquiries.
- Bridges communication between individual departments and owners.
- Assists Marketing Director with tasks such as:
- Scheduling social media posts
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the brand and social media strategy.
- Implementing new marketing strategies.
- Performance management
- Quality management
- Results Driven
- Developing standards and efficiencies
- Foster teamwork
- Handles pressure
- Giving productive feedback
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledgeable of and interested in the methods used to promote a brand through social media.
Part Time Model for Photos and Videos
- Must have a love for cute clothes and be comfortable in front on a camera for photos and videos.
- Modeling of new merchandise for website, marketing materials and social media.
- Must have Tuesday morning and Wednesday evening availability.
- Preferably 20+ years of age.
- All sizes welcome and urged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resume along with the position you are interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If interested in more than one position, please indicate that.
- If applying for the model position, please attach a photo, include your age, height and average size worn.