Current open positions:
Marketing & Event Specialist
We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing and fashion! This person must be savvy with social media, love creating memorable events for our customers and be an outgoing, positive rockstar! This is a full time position working behind-the-scenes in the brand new CTB building.
- Create branded posts for social media.
- Be familiar with trends that are circulating on social media.
- Brainstorm new and unique ideas to keep social media interesting and engaging.
- Engage with our customers through social media comments.
- Create the posting content schedule.
- Schedule all posts or post videos live on all platforms.
- Capture behind-the-scenes photo & video content.
- Work with the Marketing Director to brainstorm video ideas and help implement.
- Analyze what type of content is working, challenges and opportunities.
- Manage the details of customer events.
- Brainstorm event ideas throughout the year.
- Communicate with partners in preparation for an event.
- Work within the team to make sure every detail is covered.
- Evaluate the event afterwards to determine success.
- Manage the prep for internal photoshoots.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop collection photo shoots.
- Prep & pull all clothing needed for the photoshoot.
- Prep the photo room before and after photoshoots.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director on projects and goals for the upcoming year.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
- Friendly personality - smiley and positive!
- Outgoing and a people person
- Proficient in all social platforms
- Eager to work as a team
- Able to focus and work independently
- Open to taking direction and working in a fast-paced environment
- Great employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Fun working environment
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org